Experience the ultimate in relaxation and style with the Rudger reclining sofa. Sink into the deep comfort of its dimpled back, overstuffed arms, and headrest, and shaped seat, all featuring no-sag springs and pocket coils for the perfect balance of support and softness.
The fiber-wrapped foam ensures that every moment spent on this sofa is pure bliss. With an effortless one-pull motion mechanism, you can quickly and easily recline to your preferred position, offering the ultimate in convenience and comfort.
But it s not just comfort that sets the Rudger sofa apart. The contrasting baseball stitching adds a touch of sophistication, while the chestnut brown microsuede cover exudes the rugged yet refined charm of an old bomber jacket.
Experience the ultimate in relaxation and style with the Rudger sofa.
- Constructed from fiber wrapped foam encased in a bomber jacket microsuede
- Effortless one-pull manual reclining motion
- Expertly tailored with contrasting baseball stitching on arms, shaped seat and padded arms and headrest
- Removable backs make it easy for transport into small hallways, doors, etc.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide an exceptional combination of cushioning and strength
- Plastic glides helps prevent mars or scratches to floors
- Engineered wood frame features exceptional craftmanship with mortise and tenon joinery for superior structural integrity
- 75° Recline
- 1,050 lb. weight capacity ensures durability and reliable support for the sofa
- Polyurethane/polyester bench fabric provides a durable and easy-to-clean surface
- Saddle Brown polyurethane/polyester blend fabric is soft and smooth to the touch, providing a comfortable seating experience.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.